Was on-line before AC/DC tickets went on sale. Had 2 computers working on tickets.

Had to wait 30 minutes for the best available tickets which are nose bleed seats. Ticket master sold out shortly there after. However, if you go onto other ticket sales web sites, they have all of the tickets at triple the price.

The general public has no chance of get tickets at face value thanks to ticket master allowing other ticket sites to buy them up an jack up the prices. Thanks Ticket Master for providing your competitors, tickets and the general public doesn't have a chance.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ticketmaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ticketmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Ticketmaster to other companies on our site.

Comments

I soooo agree. My son wanted to go for his birthday and I promised him.

Went online and now tickets are from $239 to $600.

I haven't hit the lottery so I guess after all my kids (27 years) I now have to break a promises to a heartbroken child way to ruin a birthday. One pissed off mom

I sooooo agree!!!! A mother that has seen acdc and now has a teen aver who loves them!!!

Promised I would take him might I add his birthday is a day after concert so that was sis I say was going to be his present.

Guess after 3 kids and 27 years of not breaking a promise to one of the now I am and have one heart broke child and one pissed off mother!! Throwing out all acdc CDs shirts and all!!!!