Verified Reviewer

I've verified multiple times the account into which this disgusting operation should have deposited my tickets I sold thru them, and nothing has come thru. I've now been unable to reach their customer support to question why they are scamming me for my money, you simply can't get anyone in person to talk to, and the one time I reached someone the line was so bad I couldn't talk to them.

I sent them an email to which the response has been that because of the coronavirus they can't reply back to emails! Only crooks operate like this, and I will sue for not just the money they owe me, but for the aggravation and stress of being insulted and played all along especially in these difficult times.

There should be a civil action class suit brought against them and they should be closed down. Anyone obstructing you and preventing you in getting your money is a criminal.

User's recommendation: Never ever deal with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Event Ticket.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ticketmaster Cons: Too many to list, Customer service is non existent you need humans, Cannot get any customer service, Anti-trust violations.

Comments