7060 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
1.1

I bought 2 tickets for $400 2 months ago for Jay Z 4:44 tour in Phoenix, Arizona at the Talking Stick Resort and Arena and today Nov 3rd 2017 they cost half, Ticketmaster dont want to refund any money back, just wrong, I spend 20min trying to talk to customer service at Ticketmaster and they just say there was nothing they can do that it is the way it is and they are sorry tickets are now half of what I paid two months, I will no longer go to concerts anymore I will never buy anything from Ticketmaster they are just a greedy company and they dont care about customers

Review about: Ticketmaster Jay Z Concert Ticket.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I share your pain. I bought a single ticket to see Jay Z in Toronto on November 22 during a pre-sale.

He added a 2nd Toronto show on November 23 even though the first show was nowhere close to being sold out. And the 2nd show starting to slash tickets prices, but oddly enough, the prices of tickets for the first show still remains the same.

In fact, the face value of the tickets for the first show is more expensive than when I bought it through the pre-sale. I just have to hope that I can re-sell my ticket directly on Ticketmaster, but it doesn't look optimistic at this point.

to Anonymous #1390604

I did manage to sell my ticket directly on Ticketmaster. I won't get all the money back, but it's better than nothing.