Verified Reviewer

I accidently busted my phone. And had to to get a new phone which also ment had to get a new email.

I had bought 4 tickets for Nashville Super Speedway June 19th. So I called ticketmaster to see if they could send my tickets to my new email. A Mexican man answered n hardly could understand any thing he said. I explained what happened.

He said he could send my tickets to my new email. But he had to cancel the old order first. But he did not tell me I would loose my 417.00 till after he canceled them. He told me in order to save my 417.00 n 4 tickets I would have to send him 300 more dollars.

I ask him 5 times will I get my 417.00 back he assured me us I would. Well needless to say I sent him 300.00 more dollars. When he got the money. He said u still owe 400.00 dollars more.

I said u lied to me. He hung up on me n when I tried calling back they would not answer. All I want is my 4 tickets n 300 or my complete 717.00 back.

300.00 more dollars. When I got

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TICKETMASTER......

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ticketmaster Cons: Pathetic customer service.

Comments