1.1

First things first Ticketmaster should rename their company to Scammaster. I purchased Red Impact Festival tickets to the Impact Festival in Krakow Poland for June 2017.

These tickets included tribune seats for the value of 330zl/90$. According to the arena map provided at the time of the purchase these tribunes were located in section A, which is in the inner circle of the arena for the value of 330zl/90$. When I received my tickets, I noticed that I was placed in sections C2 and C4 which is located in the far outer circle of the arena. Therefore, if I check the arena seating map for these sections prices ranged from 199zl/50$ to 249zl/66$.

I was very confused why I received these seats because I was expecting to sit in the inner circle. Then two weeks before the event Ticketmaster updated the seating map on their website and changed all the prices of the seats. Now 330zl/90$ seats became 399zl/105$ and the 249zl/66$ seats became 330zl/90$. It was like they decided the seats are too valuable and gave me worse seats for the same value.

Simply its like buying a 55-inch TV and receiving a 30-inch upon delivery because they realized the value of 55-inch was too big for the price. I feel like I took part in a lotto with Ticketmasters service. If I knew they were going to do this I could have bought the same seats for much cheaper instead of buying their so-called packet.

Lastly, Ticketmaster doesnt provide any customer service. There is no way to contact them and they never respond to any phone calls or queries.

Review about: Ticketmaster Impact Festival Event Ticket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff, Customer service, Fake map with fake prices, No response from emails, Never answer the phone calls.

Comments