2.8

In November 2017, 5 tickets were purchased to see the Christmas Spectacular in NYC for 12/24 @ 5pm. Wanting to take in the evening mass at Hillsong I called TicketMaster to change the date from 12/24 to 12/25 @ 1pm.

As the new event date drew close, I became confused as I never received a confirmation email from Ticket master on the 12/24 show to the 12/25 date. I had been receiving many emails from Ticket master noting availability to the 12/25 date @ 1:00, but when I wld open the email, I was being asked to buy tickets. Extremely confused I called Ticket master in 12/15 asking them to confirm my show date and time, noting that changes were made to my original purchase and how I cldn’t open any tabs to view/ print the tickets. I was told that my show date was for 12/24 at 5pm and that I wld have to wait for the show date to have access to the tickets.

Knowing that tech problem do happen, Again I asked for the cse to confirm the show date and was told 12/24 at 5pm. The next day I contacted Amtrak and purchased 5 round trip tickets from upstate Ny to Penn station. This was a Christmas gift to my family traveling in from NC. At 4:30 all 5 of us arrived at Radio City ready for our special evening, to only learn that our show was for 12/25 @1 pm.

You can imagine my devistation and huge disappointment. The train tickets purchased (according to the ticket confirmation given by the Ticket master on 12/15) to leave NYC was at 3pm on the 24. We were informed by Radio City Music that they’re not responsible for Ticket masters emails or customer service errors made.

This was a 1700.00 cost that Had me in tears because Ticket master neglected to confirm my changes made to me, and went off the original show 1st scheduled. Liz

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Christmas Spectacular Show Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2017.

Comments