Ticketmaster Phone Numbers and Emails

Trademark Inquiries
texthelp@livenation.com
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Ticketmaster Customer Service Overview

• Ticketmaster Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Ticketmaster is 8006538000. 63% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 55% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 3108677000.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Ticketmaster may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, order id or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Ticketmaster?

Unfortunately, the Ticketmaster phone number isn’t stated on the contacts page. You may find it on the Ticketmaster Twitter page. It is 800-653-8000. However, users face difficulties calling that number since they have to wait long for a response.

Alternatively, you can email Ticketmaster fun support through the contact us page. You should get a reply within twelve hours.

If you need help with your existing order, you can contact Ticketmaster customer service directly through the company website. Log in to your account, select the order you need assistance with, and click the contact us button. Please note that Ticketmaster support representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 am Eastern time.

Before dialing the Ticketmaster phone number, check the company website and look for the FAQ section. The company's help page offers a lot of step-by-step instructions and helps with articles for consumers. Choose the relevant topic and enter the key phrase of your issue into the search bar. You’ll get a list of available results.

You will have trouble finding the Ticketmaster live chat option on the company website. As an alternative, you may try to reach out to Ticketmaster customer care through @Ticketmaster on Twitter or a direct message on Instagram. Unfortunately, you can’t send messages on Facebook, but you can comment on the company posts.

The Ticketmaster live chat options on social media allow you direct access to help. Take time to go into more detail about your problem. The support agents will provide you with an effective solution faster, having the right information. Be ready to state your account details.

Company does not provide an email address.To send an email to the Ticketmaster, use the “Contact Us” form on their website.

Ticketmaster’s phone support is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8.30 pm (local time);
from 9 am to 7 pm (local time) on Saturday and from 9 am to 6 pm (local time) on Sunday.

To complain about Ticketmaster, call 1-800-653-8000 or fill out an online form on the Ticketmaster website.

To close your account, send a request through the “Privacy Form” on the Ticketmaster website.

It’s possible to get a refund only if the event organizer approves refunds. If so, you will see a “Request Refund” button in your online account.

To cancel your tickets, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Select “My tickets” under the “Profile”.
3) Select the tickets you want to cancel and click “Cancel”.

PissedConsumer Club

Beverly Hills, California 90210
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Support Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm (EST)

Mailing Address:

Ticketmaster

Attn: Fan Support

1000 Corporate Landing

Charleston, WV 25311

More contact details

Ticketmaster Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Guest-5980526
Can't list tickets, chat not helping
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They were absolutely no help. I was trying to put my tickets for resale and it wasn't going through.

They told me it was on my end. I tried it on my phone and I tried it on my PC did the same thing

Joel R Dng
I need help getting my tickets, can someone call me Joel 801-651-****

I talked to a few people but I still havent got my 2 tickets, one lady said have been sent but didnt see them. I tried to log on but it wouldnt take my password and it wouldnt let me change the password. Another person was going to call but hasnt

Guest-5926853
Problems printing concert tickets

I was not able to download and print my tickets at home. I showed up 3 hrs prior to Will Call to pick up my tickets and they advised they could not reissue them.

I called Ticketmaster and a nice rep advised they only service Canada and US since my concert was in Mexico. After about 1 hr the box office understood it was not my fault and reprinted the tickets.

In the future, I suggest Ticketmaster add Mexico to list countries so their customer service reps can assist clients directly. If it was not for the wonderful people working box office in Guadalajara Mexico I would have missed my concert !

Guest-5925426
Help saleing tickets
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Keep you on the phone for an hour and a half still no answer, I just want to sell my tickets because I am handicapped and there is no close parking that I can walk to. Cant get any help from ticket master

How Good is Ticketmaster's Customer Service?

Tabias Lew
Tabias Lew
Feels Disappointed | Jul 20, 2024

The tickets I find in my mail says that they're not the real tickets so I can't find my tickets in the customer service that I spoke with last said that because I sold them already. They were sent. I had to retrieve them and they were sent to the person. I told them to her name is Wendy, but she has not gotten them. But.
My status says that she's waiting to claim them in the concert is tomorrow

Elyan Tiv
Elyan Tiv
Feels Disappointed | Jul 20, 2024

we have not received the right tickers and or has it been resolved

Javan Igv
Javan Igv
Feels Satisfied | Jul 15, 2024

!!!!!

Rachael Vvs
Rachael Vvs
Feels Neutral | Jul 13, 2024

Good but need some improvement

Charleigh Uxd
Charleigh Uxd
Feels Disappointed | Jul 12, 2024

Maña no pude ver el evento

Maryanna Ray
Maryanna Ray
Feels Disappointed | Jul 11, 2024

One of the answers was wrong
Yes they did resolve my problem

Summary of Ticketmaster Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ticketmaster?

Refund Question:

• “Refund not received”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund ticket for circus”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help getting tickets”
  • “Ask questions”
  • “Question about existing vip ticket”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Buy tickets”
  • “Transfer won't work”
  • “Can't access or download tickets”

Account Question:

• “Can't access account”
  • “I can't get into my account to get my tickets”
  • “Issues logging in getting tickets”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't get all my tickets”
  • “Did not receive tickets”
  • “Didn't get my tickets”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud”
  • “Fraudulent activity”
  • “Don't have my tickets and I got charged two times”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelled tickets”
  • “I need to cancel one ticket”
  • “Cancelar un ticket”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchange”
  • “Trying to exchange my tickets. bought the wrong section”
  • “Exchanging Ticket”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to purchase parking at Sofi says our cards are not good! 3 cards?”
  • “Credit card billing info”
  • “Credit card won't process”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Have tickets but ticketmster website is preventing me from logging on to print them out.”
  • “Ticket site down”
  • “Site crash”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Customer service for concert tickets”
  • “The person I spoke to on the phone told me they could not send me the email to transfer tickets because it was an incall It would not let me speak to a manager”

Employment Question:

• “I don't see my tickets in the app that I purchased from stubhub.”
  • “*** job”
  • “Why a 1099k”

Other Question:

• “Tickets”
  • “Trying to sell tickets”
  • “Checar precios”

1.5
Vivid Seats
1991 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Ticketmaster? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup