Ticketmaster Phone Numbers and Emails

Text
customer_support@ticketmaster.com
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Issues fixed by Ticketmaster

Issue

International refund

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After I wrote an email to the customer support service I first got a mail to reset my password.I wrote a second mail stating my issue again and after a few days I got the full refund. So all good!..»

by Franziska L
Issue

Refund of tickets

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After I wrote an email to the customer support service I first got a mail to reset my password. I wrote a second mail stating my issue again and after a few days I got the full refund. So all good!.»

by Franziska L

Charleston, West Virginia 25311
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 9am-9pm (EST)

Edit Business Info

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Service?

Refund Question:

• “Refund problems”
  • “Postponed Event Refund”
  • “Refunded tickets never got my money back”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about tickets”
  • “Asking about tickets”
  • “About a refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel purchase and buy new tickets”
  • “Cancel a ticket”
  • “About cancels show”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Do I have to buy tickets online or going to still buy them at a store through Ticketmaster”
  • “Buy tickets”
  • “Order tickets”

Account Question:

• “Lost access to my account”
  • “Login”
  • “Locked out of account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Ticket delivery issue”
  • “I have paid for tickets and not received”
  • “Ayer pague con mi tarjeta 4 tickets para el juego de el salvador y guatemala quiero saber si estan comprados oh no porq a un no lo cobran”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I wanted to make sure to see if they also charge to let the children in. I have a 2 year old and a one year old.”
  • “Trying to set up a payment account”
  • “Charged twice for same event”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to exchange tickets (COVID-19 lifted)”
  • “Ticket Exchange”
  • “Exchange tickets”

Cards Question:

• “Don't take my credit card”
  • “Credit card charged and did not receive confirmation of two tickets to the Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions game 11/25.2021”
  • “Daughter stole card ordered tickets”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Web site problems with purchased tickets”
  • “Website not accepting any credit cards”
  • “Website issue”

Staff Question:

• “We have a coming up event august 21 and I want to use your services”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “When I will get paid for the tickets I sold”

Other Question:

• “Mobile tickets missing”
  • “I need”
  • “Existing tickets”

About

Top Ticketmaster Services

Customer Care, Trade-in, Buy One Get One Free Deal

Top Ticketmaster Products

Concert Ticket, Event Ticket, Website

Ticketmaster Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros to doing business with ticketmaster, Convenience of purchasing, Easy to get tickets, Havent found one yet, Yes i did get the tickets i ordered

Cons: Customer service, Poor or limited customer service, Never answer the phone calls, Lack of customer service and hidden loopholes, Cannot get any customer service

Related Companies

Live Nation Entertainment, Live Nation, House of Blues, House Of Blues Restaurant And Bar, Live Nation Productions

Summary

Ticketmaster is considered to be a leading live entertainment ticketing and marketing company in the world. The company was established in 1976. Ticketmaster serves more than 9,000 clients worldwide across multiple event categories, providing exclusive ticketing services for leading arenas, stadiums, professional sports franchises and leagues, college sports teams, performing arts venues, museums, and theaters. We currently operate in 20 markets worldwide facilitating ticket sales, ticket resale services, marketing and distribution through www.ticketmaster.com, one of the largest e-commerce sites on the Internet. The corporate office of the company based in West Hollywood, California.

Ticketmaster also operates 6,700 retail outlets and a global network of call centers.

Ticketmaster reviews and complaints

1.4
StubHub
189 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Ticketmaster? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup