Ticketmaster Phone Numbers and Emails

Trademark Inquiries
texthelp@livenation.com
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Ticketmaster Customer Service Overview

• Ticketmaster Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    99% phone 1% email
  • The best phone number to call Ticketmaster is 8006538000. 63% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 57% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 3108677000.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Ticketmaster may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, order id or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Ticketmaster?

How to Call Ticketmaster support?

Unfortunately, the Ticketmaster phone number isn’t stated on the contacts page. You may find it on the Ticketmaster Twitter page. It is 800-653-8000. However, users face difficulties calling that number since they have to wait long for a response.

Alternatively, you can email Ticketmaster fun support through the contact us page. You should get a reply within twelve hours.

If you need help with your existing order, you can contact Ticketmaster customer service directly through the company website. Log in to your account, select the order you need assistance with, and click the contact us button. Please note that Ticketmaster support representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 am Eastern time.

Before dialing the Ticketmaster phone number, check the company website and look for the FAQ section. The company's help page offers a lot of step-by-step instructions and helps with articles for consumers. Choose the relevant topic and enter the key phrase of your issue into the search bar. You’ll get a list of available results.

You will have trouble finding the Ticketmaster live chat option on the company website. As an alternative, you may try to reach out to Ticketmaster customer care through @Ticketmaster on Twitter or a direct message on Instagram. Unfortunately, you can’t send messages on Facebook, but you can comment on the company posts.

The Ticketmaster live chat options on social media allow you direct access to help. Take time to go into more detail about your problem. The support agents will provide you with an effective solution faster, having the right information. Be ready to state your account details.

Company does not provide an email address.To send an email to the Ticketmaster, use the “Contact Us” form on their website.

Ticketmaster’s phone support is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8.30 pm (local time);
from 9 am to 7 pm (local time) on Saturday and from 9 am to 6 pm (local time) on Sunday.

To complain about Ticketmaster, call 1-800-653-8000 or fill out an online form on the Ticketmaster website.

To close your account, send a request through the “Privacy Form” on the Ticketmaster website.

It’s possible to get a refund only if the event organizer approves refunds. If so, you will see a “Request Refund” button in your online account.

To cancel your tickets, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Select “My tickets” under the “Profile”.
3) Select the tickets you want to cancel and click “Cancel”.

PissedConsumer Club

Beverly Hills, California 90210
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Support Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm (EST)

Mailing Address:

Ticketmaster

Attn: Fan Support

1000 Corporate Landing

Charleston, WV 25311

More contact details

Ticketmaster Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Douglas L Wqi
Im confused About the fee charges never said what the charges went for individuals please have some explain them to me please
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I dont like the way my conversation was with the manager or upper management went need to understand better

Guest-5791333
Will not let me change to a CC to sell tickets
5.0

The customer service representative that I spoke to was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with her abilities.

Guest-5779683
Scammed

In still upset because the number I called for help said Ticketmaster it did not say anything about being a scam or fraudulent or anything so as of right now Im just out of 430.00 and Im extremely upset !

Michelle R Suf
App won't work
1.2

I called the customer service this afternoon For an upcoming VIP exclusive ticket event for Tim McGraw! I reserve these tickets over a year ago!

Only to hear on the phone that I may not be able to attend! Because Ticketmasters app has a bug and they have not put anything out to fix it! I was in mid-sentence with the agent and she hung up on me! I'm not sure how much I'll be using Ticketmaster in the future after this experience!

I just wanted help ensuring that I would be able to attend one of my favorite artists of all time! I chose Ticketmaster because your service is always been great, but I guess that changed when everything went to digital instead of paper! I will definitely be considering my options when booking my next concert event! I was promised a call within the next 3 to 5 business days which exceeds the concert so I don't see that happening!

Now I get to go to the ticket booth the day of the concert and pray I can attend this show! Also it's a 3-hour drive the one and only gift I wanted for my birthday a picture with Tim McGraw!

It would also help if you had agents who spoke English! Like I said I'll be considering my options I wish I could give negative Stars here!

How Good is Ticketmaster's Customer Service?

Brookie Aap
Brookie Aap
Feels Satisfied | May 17, 2024

Great

Able Jkc
Able Jkc
Feels Neutral | May 17, 2024

I am very pleased that my issue was taken care of promptly.

Pearson Zns
Pearson Zns
Feels Disappointed | Apr 23, 2024

Ticket master customer service is at best very minimal and vague . I did speak with alive representative and she was seemingly help ful and gave me the fraud dept phone number direct line and well it only had taken me six times to call and non of which was one phone call answered there is a relaxing tune playing while you wait for your call to be answered and It will sit for close to ten minutes maybe more and the song end and line goes silent and I let it die probably 30 minutes before I redialed and five more attempts so in my opinion it's just not up to par and for them to be one of the largest entertai ment venue ticket providers they are not givent back to the people that make them rich . Fix your organization so you don't leAve consumers sitting there with no clue as to how refund for tickets that I never purchased was coming back or what . And Iam not letting 500 plus dollars just go unaccounted for .

Taquisha Bax
Taquisha Bax
Feels Disappointed | Apr 16, 2024

Great but they have a monopoly on ticket sales.
Other vendors direct back to Ticketmaster

Chara Rbx
Chara Rbx
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

They *** suck.. service fees are *** ridiculous. Pay to buy tickets.. pay service fees.. pay insurance… sell tickets.. get a 1099 even though I sold them for less. And then get charged aervice fees to sell them again. It’s *** ridiculous.. next time I’ll just sell them at the venue and I won’t be going through ticket surcharge site again

Naseem Xlm
Naseem Xlm
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

It took a long time for the rep to understand my problem and then I spoke to a supervisor who said I would hear from them in 2 weeks. However at around 10pm that evening I got an email saying my money would be returned.

Summary of Ticketmaster Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ticketmaster?

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund my money to my card concert was cancelled”
  • “Refund problems”

Request for Information Question:

• “Information on tickets”
  • “Need help with purchased tickets”
  • “Urgent question about tickets”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't access tickets”
  • “Buy tickets”
  • “Round 2 game 6 Canuck”

Account Question:

• “Can't see my tickets in account”
  • “Reset password”
  • “Chang my password”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Bought tickets to see Missy Elliott still haven't received tickets yet received an email and when I went through the process of retrieving the tickets they were not there I've called twice about this same problem I still haven't received my Missy Ell”
  • “Didnt receive my ticket”
  • “I didn't get the tickets and got charged”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Set up payment plan”
  • “Charged twice for tickets”
  • “Tickets for ginger billy may 18th at the meadows race track”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel ticket”
  • “My order number of tickets was canceled”
  • “To see if concert cancelled”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchange tickets”
  • “Return”
  • “Face. Value exchange”

Cards Question:

• “My credit card will not go through”
  • “Gift card issues”
  • “Someone used my card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Your website is broken and sucks”
  • “Site is not allowing me to purchase tickets with my debit card”
  • “Ticketmasters website would not allow me to verify my checking account to get the money for tickets sold. They had to send it to escalations department and couldn’t actually help me. So six days after my tickets I have to wait longer”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Need customer service”
  • “Speak to a manager”

Employment Question:

• “To get paid for tickets I sold”
  • “Cant get paid fir sold tickets”
  • “Need a 1099 for super bowl tkcs in 2023”

Other Question:

• “Having problems purchasing tickets”
  • “Tikets”