3.4

In Jan 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017.At the time of purchase I did not realize that the type of ticket was a Credit Card Entry tickets.

Sounds simple and convenient. The trick is that the Credit Card now becomes the ticket and without the Credit Card used to purchase the tickets you have no entry to the concert or event. I purchased the tickets 5 months ago with the intent of me and 3 other friends going to the concert. Now 1 month before the show my plans have changed and I cannot attend the concert.

The bigger problem now is that with a Credit Card Entry ticket I am not able to print the tickets and give them to my friends. Ticketmaster has stated to me that the credit card is the only way for my friends to get into the show and a valid ID is required with the credit card. Ticketmaster told me to add my friends as an Authorized User of my card. Really, that is your answer?

Because I can't print the tickets and because no one else is an authorized user of my credit card these for tickets will go to waste. Ticketmaster has essentially stolen nearly $400.00 and says that there is nothing they can do. Ticketmaster points fingers and the band U2 and U2 points back at Ticketmaster. Sad that I cannot find one person in Ticketmaster to help.

I am not a ticket scalper and I am not reselling tickets.I am a U2 fan who is not able to attend the concert.

Review about: Ticketmaster U2 Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Print my tickets to allow Friends to attent show.

I didn't like: Did not understand the restriction on credit card entry tickets.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments