Verified Reviewer

I purchased tickets to see Melissa Etheridge via the Ticketmaster events on Facebook. Here is the direct event: https://www.facebook.com/events/465422****18193.

If you click on get tickets it takes you to the Ticketmaster website. The tickets were purchased through Facebook on 2/21/2020 for $171.25. I used PayPal and it came out of my checking account. My receipt from PayPal says I paid Ticketmaster, LLC.

I created a Ticketmaster account and claimed my tickets, as per the instructions of your customer service email. I was told to do this in order to collect a FULL refund. The event has been rescheduled 2x due to COVID-19 and is now not happening until 3/2021. I am disabled and will not be able to attend this date.

When I attempt to request a refund it indicates it will refund my default account ending in 7605. I do not have an account ending in that number. The account charged was my checking ending in 0760.

When I attempt to call you are not accepting calls due to COVID, I have been calling and emailing you since APRIL for a refund. When I attempt to chat online I get a message you are not available.

Or to my delight once got one that said my wait was 8 minutes, you proceeded to end the chat session without a response. I am assuming because it was 8:43pm EST and someone did not feel like helping someone that close to closing time. Now I have no access to chat at all as a refund has been requested so the option is gone. When I email FOR SIX MONTHS, I get automated responses telling me about the date of my event, that someone will contact me.

Well when they do they obviously do not read the text of the emails! I get replies to call you or go online to chat! And it states "Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach a representative. Dont worry, we will answer your original email as soon as possible."

Here is my first attempt to contact, to which I responded with all the requested info and never got a reply:

On Apr 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Facebook wrote:

Facebook Order ID: Order Date: 2020-02-21 05:27amFacebook Order Status: PurchasedPlease reply directly to this email if you wish to provide further information to the seller regarding the matter listed below.Seller Name: Ticketmaster EventsSeller Message:Hi Heather,Help!

We need more info to find your order. Please reply with the following - we'll get back to you asap.Cardholder name: Last four digits of card:Billing Zip/Postal Code:Event: Venue:Venue city and state:Event date:Ticketmaster Order number:If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!Got a minute? Tell us how we're doing.Sincerely,Terri L.Ticketmaster Fan Support

Today was the icing on the cake! This is the response I got from your CSR:

From:

Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:10 PM

Subject: Re: Facebook Order Customer Inquiry (Order#:)

To:

Hi Heather, Thank you for connecting with us about order.

It appears you did not purchase your ticket(s) directly from Ticketmaster, rather you accepted them from an individual who transferred them to you. We are unable to offer any refunds on transferred tickets. Refunds are only made available if an event is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled and can only be issued to the original ticket purchaser. *Please note: For cancelled events, the original purchaser will automatically get a refund.

For postponed/rescheduled events, the original purchaser is able to get a refund; however, the tickets must first be transferred back to them.

Have additional questions? Chat with us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Customer Care.

Comments