Verified Reviewer

4.0

I have tried multiple times to contact you guys over the phone, through "live chat" which I've attempted numerous times on different devices with no success. I purchased Breaking Benjamin tickets the day they went on sale to the public and the event has now been cancelled.

I received an email stating i would have my refund in 30 days. It has not been 30 days but in a time like this, you can imagine how much that money is needed back and i am 8 days away from having my bank account closed due to a negative balance which i am HOPING LIKE CRAZY i will get in time to bring my account back positive. If my account is closed in those 8 days and i havent received a refund by that time, i am concerned you will have no way to refund that account and I will be out 300$ .

PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS HANDLED ASAP. my order number is 59-5****/SCS

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Customer Care.

Comments