81 views
Verified Reviewer

4.1

I had called TICKETMASTER about my REFUND for ...ADAM LAMBERT@***N Hotel, Las Vegas due to COVID19. Customer Service said to me: WE CANNOT REFUND your money...

"BECAUSE ITS THE PROMOTERS and ORGANIZERS of concert that has to APPROVED it".... NO REFUNDS... POSTPONING CONCERT TBA!!!!....giving no option for REFUND!!! I have purchased nearly $4,000.00 of ADAM LAMBERT for our now "CANCELED" ANNIVERSARY celebration with friends and family in Vegas etc...I'm very shock and concerned for my money/refund with TICKETMASTER...TICKETMASTER has always been my favorite choice for many years....But I'm not sure now because its more crucial to get REFUNDED back my money for what's up ahead!!!...than to re-structure, and re-schedule to a POSTPONED CONCERT TBA in Vegas.

...I didn't anticipate TICKETMASTER to be so challenging during this CORVID 19 world wide crisis. Can someone help?!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Adam Lambert Concert Ticket.

Comments