Verified Reviewer

Concert was postponed and Ticketmaster was contacted regarding refund going to a different card, and was told that it couldn't go to a different card. I decided to avoid the hassle and also wanted to go to the concert so never requested to be refunded.

So I on 8/23/20 went on Ticketmasters website to look at any concerts that might be of interest (not that we are able to go these days anyway) and while on my account find out that I no longer have the Kenny Chesney tickets that they were refunded. The refund went to my friends card that was used to purchase them, and he doesnt pay any attention to his statements so didnt even know. So apparently it was refunded a month ago. I never received any form of notification via email/mail/phone regarding said refund or that they would be processing a refund therefore I had no idea of it.

Upon calling Ticketmaster regarding this and upon them looking into it was informed that the representative that I had chatted with online about the refund going to a different card had interpreted it as I wanted the refund (I guess places can do that just assume what you want). That conversation ended with him saying that it couldnt go to a different card I said thanks and he said have a goodnight. So the representative I talked to on the phone this evening informed me that they cant send me a transcript of this online conversation. Oh of course they cant!

He also said I was welcome to repurchase them after me just telling him Im not going to buy one ticket for almost the same price I paid for three.

He had not one reason why I never received anything about the refund. His reasoning for everything was full of *** So not sure where to go from here but Im beyond pissed!

User's recommendation: DON’T.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Customer Care.

Preferred solution: New tickets or some sort of compensation .

Ticketmaster Cons: Expensive, Bad service, Long wait.

Comments