I recently used Ticketmasters web site to book two tickets to a Theater event in Ottawa Canada.First there site is cumbersome to use and they deceptively hook you in to buying ticket protection which is code for insurance and another invoice fron Allianz Insurance.

I tried to cancel my tickets well within 24 hours but I was not permitted to do so. I was told it had to be done on the same day. I booked on line at about 11 PM that gave me only one hour to cancel whereas I only found out that other circumstances would not allow us to attend about 3 hours after booking the tickets. Besides I found out that virtually the same tickets could be bought directly from the Theater for about $ 38 less.

The fees and extra charges by Ticketmaster are very high and not worth it's!

Bottom line deal directly with the Theater and never deal with Ticketmaster.I don not know if they are fraudulent however they are very difficult to deal with and should be avoided at all costs.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of ticketmaster event ticket from Ticketmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $142 and wants Ticketmaster to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ticketmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments