Ticketmaster is engaged in fraud. A class action must be manifest. Ticketmaster has defrauded customers out of thousands or even millions.

Myself and others recently found out about an Odesza concert in the Dallas area. We were hyped, they've never played here before. We were set on getting the best tickets, and on ticketmaster's website all tickets except the Lawn and Platinum were sold out. We decided to go with Platinum tickets. Little did we know that Platinum tickets were just Pit tickets and literally no different (found this out immediately after completing the purchase). These exact same tickets were on sale on various resale sites including ticketmasters own for $70 less per ticket.

I immediately attempted to contact ticketmaster to have them cancel my order. They make it virtually impossible to reach anyone. I contacted American Express who told me they were going to block the charge and investigate. Unfortunately Amex was unable to block the charge and did not notify me for another week and a half. Once i found this out I worked with Amex to get ahold of ticketmaster eventually reaching a specific group who handles their fraudulent Platinum tickets.

Ticketmaster confirmed they would offer no refund or no compensation for their fraud.

This is a very simple case. Ticketmaster intentionally defrauds consumers by calling the exact same tickets by two different names. Call the tickets what they are. IF they are tickets being resold by others on Ticketmasters website put that in the name of the ticket itself. OR even better sell them on a resale site you know like TicketsNow the one Livenation owns.

I lost over $140 on this fraud and others lost at least $70 per ticket. This must end.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments