1.6

Talked with a guy from India (very hard to understand) who told me to go to Walgreens and purchase a ticketmaster charge card for $200, When I applied for a refund with the card I would get my ticket refund ($250) plus my $200 dollars back in addition to $100 for my trouble. He was very abrupt and said if I didn't all of this during a 3 hour time frame I would not get the refund.

I ask him how sincere he was, that I thought this was a scam. I have tried many times to get a refund on a Andre Renu concert which was supposed to be held this passed March, but was canceled because of covid 19.

My wife and I are old and cannot make the trip back to Phoenix for the rescheduled show in Feb 2021. I am really put off by the fact that Ticket Master makes you jump through so many hoops.

User's recommendation: Don't purchase from this organization if you can avoid it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Concert Ticket.

Comments

#1975515

curious what outcome was as i just called about similar refund and was told same thing....even that he would stay on phone with me while i went to walgreens to purchase card

Ticketmaster Reviews