Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 31, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After I wrote an email to the customer support service I first got a mail to reset my password.

I wrote a second mail stating my issue again and after a few days I got the full refund. So all good!.

Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2021

I am from and currently living in Vienna, Austria and purchased two tickets for a show in Denver in August 2020, where I would have traveled to. The show has been delayed to August 2021 but since Austria is not progressing as fast as the U.S.

with the vaccines I wont be vaccinated by August (im no risk and currently unemployed) and cannot leave. Since I am not a U.S. or Canadian citizen it has not been possible to get a refund and I couldnt find any further information on the website on how to proceed or who to contact.

They replied within a day, apologizing for any delay because they have been receiving a lot of enquiries (understandalbe!) and if I could check the website again and try the chat. If I still cant find any answers I can contact them again and they will answer as soon as possible.

Since I already tried to find answers, tried to chat and do anything possible for about 6 hours I wrote them a mail back. I cannot phone since Im international.

(And will not pay even more money). Hopefully I can get my ~700$ back since I lost my job because of Corona.

User's recommendation: International customers, be thorough.

Location: Ried Im Innkreis, Upper Austria