I bought a Home Game 1 ticket to the Colorado Rockies game on Thursday October 4th in case they won the division. I purchased the tickets on Wednesday September 26th. At the time there were 4 Home games listed because the division between the Dodgers and Rockies had not been decided. After game 163 that the Dodgers won I assumed I would get my money back because the Home game 1 would not be played on Thursday now but instead on Sunday the 7th.

I checked my account to see if it said the game was cancelled but instead the date on my ticket said Sunday October 7th now. When I reached out to Ticket Master they said they could not see that I had bought a ticket for the Thursday game and that the game was on Sunday. When I tried to explain I had bought the tickets before the division was finalized they said they could only see that I had bought a ticket for Home Game 1 which was now on Sunday October 7th. Unfortunately I did not have a picture of my ticket with the Thursday date on it before it updated to Sunday.

It would have been more honest for the ticket to say Home game 1 on October 4th or October 7th. Instead they changed it, wouldn't refund me, and I am out 120 bucks. I will not be using Ticketmaster anymore because of this experience, which is unfortunate because they have been decent in the past.

I hope someone will reach out to me to at least give me a credit on my account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return exchange policy of platinum most restrictive of all.

Comments