I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking.Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable tickets where coming.
Day of the event nothing! I tried emailing and calling no awnser on the email and the call lines where closed before we had to leave.
Ended up buying parlibg their andbspendibg close to 90 dollara just to park.Now im dealing with ticket master customer service badiclly dicking *** around and told its my fault because i dident call after recieving messages that they would be their on time.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ticketmaster Parking Ticket
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent. The box office stamped Void on the tickets. Also,..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "This company completely rips you off! I paid $289.77 for two tickets for the event and was sent a prepaid credit card valued at $154.56! Thats a $135.21..."
- "I have spent over 2 hours trying to contact AT&T customer service today over an order I placed this morning. I made the mistake of wasting about 30 minutes..."
- "I have the exact same problem and it's so frustrating. I cannot open any pspimage file without corel pspx9 crashing on me. I have tried the same avenues..."
- "I purchased a sofa from Livingspaces in Fremont back in Feb of 2016. When I was purchasing my sofa , I asked the sales agent to let me know about..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."