Ticketmaster - Review from Winston, Georgia

56 of 102 Ticketmaster reviews

I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package.2 tickets cost me $1000.

Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I bought the tickets. So I decided I would contact ticketmaster via email and see if they could change my address in their system. She preceeded to tell me there was no need to change my address because my tickets would be picked up at the venue.

I thanked her and asked her if i would get my merchandise at the show (shirts, lithograph, etc). She once again said there is no need to change my address because nothing would be mailed to me. Everything will be picked up at the venue. I thanked her again and left it at that.

I received tracking information from OneLiveMedia. It was to be delivered to my old address on 7/13/15. And it was. At 9:53am.

I was confused but I let it go. I was told "nothing will be mailed to you!". And I also forwarded all my mail. So I figured...if I am, for some reason, sent a package...then SURELY it would get forwarded.

It was not. The people who now live at my old address didn't bother to return said package. I have contacted Ticketmaster, as well as OneLiveMedia, multiple times since Friday and not the first person could tell me anything about my package. Or why one of their CSRs told me I wouldnt get a package...when I was suppose to.

All they said, was they could only take a message and have someone call me back.

No calls back.This is 100% Ticketmaster's fault and they are doing absolutely nothing to help fix the situation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ticketmaster Rob Thomas Vip Package
Review category
Tickets
review #689280 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ticketmaster? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
56 of 102 Ticketmaster reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 27, 2015 #1084253

Oooooh i LOVE rob thomas......beside all the other stuff..was it fun?? Is he a nice guy?? Oh your so lucky

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.