I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package.2 tickets cost me $1000.
Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I bought the tickets. So I decided I would contact ticketmaster via email and see if they could change my address in their system. She preceeded to tell me there was no need to change my address because my tickets would be picked up at the venue.
I thanked her and asked her if i would get my merchandise at the show (shirts, lithograph, etc). She once again said there is no need to change my address because nothing would be mailed to me. Everything will be picked up at the venue. I thanked her again and left it at that.
I received tracking information from OneLiveMedia. It was to be delivered to my old address on 7/13/15. And it was. At 9:53am.
I was confused but I let it go. I was told "nothing will be mailed to you!". And I also forwarded all my mail. So I figured...if I am, for some reason, sent a package...then SURELY it would get forwarded.
It was not. The people who now live at my old address didn't bother to return said package. I have contacted Ticketmaster, as well as OneLiveMedia, multiple times since Friday and not the first person could tell me anything about my package. Or why one of their CSRs told me I wouldnt get a package...when I was suppose to.
All they said, was they could only take a message and have someone call me back.
No calls back.This is 100% Ticketmaster's fault and they are doing absolutely nothing to help fix the situation.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Ticketmaster Rob Thomas Vip Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."