Featured

Quiero un reembolso

Ticketmaster - Quiero un reembolso
Explore video interviews
Advertisements

Pedi mi reembolso del concierto de RBD en Denver Colorado ya que pague el seguro y no mi Obtuve respuesta, me gustaría una solución inmediata. muchas gracias

Cindy H Thc

Verified Reviewer

I bought tickets to a mercy me concert in the wrong city

I want a refund please . I purchased tickets to a mercy me concert .i made a huge mistake and purchased them for there concert in Saginaw Michigan , i live in Mobile Alabama and that is where I meant to purchase them for st a different date !

I want be able to travel there . Please help me get refunded I spent a $171 dollars

Brittani Browning

Scammed

Ticketmaster - Scammed
Ticketmaster - Scammed - Image 2
Ticketmaster - Scammed - Image 3
Updated by user Jul 19, 2024

Probably because they have a monopoly over the industry so we can’t avoid them.

Original review Jul 18, 2024
I followed all suggested protocols on Ticketmaster's website to confirm the tickets I purchased were valid. I also immediately validated in chat with Ticketmaster that the tickets were valid and I was safe to make travel arrangements. On July 12, I was told explicitly in writing that my tickets are legit.

On July 15, I spoke with an agent who confirmed my tickets are legit and valid. I was concerned due to the disappearance of the barcode in my app, so I asked if he could explain the error with the barcodes and was transferred to another agent who was incredibly unhelpful and told me the tickets had been surrendered. I did not surrender the tickets. She told me I need to contact the original owner, whom I do not know and repeatedly interrupted me when I desperately asked for help, details or clarification. Ticketmaster's policy is that only the most recent ticket holder (transfer) holds a valid ticket, so how were mine taken without my knowledge? I was never warned about this possible loophole; nor does your website warn about the possibility. Ticketmaster's site explicitly states once tickets are transferred, the original owner no longer has access and their tickets are no longer valid.

My tickets were purchased legitimately according to all guidelines and recommendations provided by Ticketmaster and then validated by Ticketmaster multiple times before being stolen from my account. This is fraud and it’s being legalized and allowed by Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is perpetuating a new scam where sellers are able to transfer real tickets, collect real money and then falsely report them as stolen to get to keep both! Ticketmaster is aware of the scam, doesn't advertise or warn about it, and won't protect you as a fair and honest consumer.

To add, I received a letter in the mail today that my account was affected by a data breach. Is that related to this issue? Did this cause all of the chaos in my account? I can't get anyone at Ticketmaster to answer this for me. I have the letter in hand and screenshots of all written correspondence and can provide to anyone who needs it to get this resolved. Ticketmaster will only provide fair service if you purchase via their resale platform ensuring they are paid fees twice for the same ticket. They are doubling down on the monopoly they have over the industry. It was impossible for me to get a ticket via their platform during the presale disaster and now it's equally impossible for me to even get one paying astronomical prices via resale because I'll never have a guarantee they won't allow the original seller to take it back.

Ticketmaster continues to give me mixed information and misinformation with some agents still claiming my tickets are valid! One representative said she escalated this for supervisor help and the next agent said that request was never made. I need legitimate tickets reissued in a safe way that will not be able to be surrendered without my permission or completely new tickets issued. I am even happy to purchase new tickets at a fair price.

It is unfair and unethical for Ticketmaster to say 'I can assure you your ticket is legit' (their words not mine, see screenshot) and then go back on that with no warning and at no fault of mine!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great in theory
Cons:
  • Monopolizing the industry
  • Will not protect consumers
  • Doesnt enforce policy

Preferred solution: Replacement tickets

User's recommendation: Avoid! Write your local congressman and report any issues. We deserve fair treatment from Ticketmaster! They have to start catering to consumers over scalpers.

Resolved
Susan B Nzj

| map-marker Lebanon, Indiana

Resolved: Tickets were paid for and then they were gone - still had parking ticket

Ticketmaster - Tickets were paid for and then they were gone - still had parking ticket
Updated by user Jun 28, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Jun 12, 2024

I was asked to upload to Ticketmaster to make it easy to be scanned in. I am not tech savvy, Im 70 and trying to just get seats to see this, and surprise my 28 year old son.

I had an account with Ticketmaster over 20 years ago, so that information has changed. I did purchase two tickets today, received confirmation, and then purchased a parking ticket - which also has a seat number, and it was confirmed.

Susan B Nzj

Verified Reviewer

Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone

Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone
Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone - Image 2
Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone - Image 3
Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone - Image 4
Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone - Image 5
Ticketmaster - Ordered tickets online and had confirmation & now they are gone - Image 6

I paid for 2 tickets to Daniel Tosh, and paid for a parking ticket, and then ended up losing them because I was following instructions to make it easy to be scanned in upon arrival. I am not tech-savvy, I'm 70 years old, I have a Ticketmaster account that is over 20 years old, and that was a nightmare with passwords. All I want to do is surprise my 28-year-old son by getting good seats, and take him to this show.

Preferred solution: Purchase two tickets (good seats) row Y

User's recommendation: You should be computer literate

Zoubir H

NO WAY OF HETTING IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM

Ticketmaster - NO WAY OF HETTING IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM

Ticketmaster sent me an email yesterday morning telling me that my event next Monday has changed venue and if I need to get in touch with them or want a refund, to get in touch with them through their help and I have 24 hours to decide whether I wanted a refund. Since then, I have been trying tirelessly to write to them on email, chat to them through the chat on the app but I am left helpless. This company in my eyes is the worst company that I have ever dealt with in my life.

Cons:
  • Care so very little about their customers

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY JUST AS I WOULD NEVER USE IT AGAIN

Mizz E

| map-marker City Of Saint Peters, Missouri

Ticketmaster and their despicable practices

Ticketmaster and their despicable practices
Ticketmaster and their despicable practices - Image 2
Ticketmaster and their despicable practices - Image 3

User's recommendation: I am absolutely livid with Ticketmaster and their despicable practices that allow promoters and venues to get away with straight-up robbery! It's beyond infuriating that they permit these deceitful promoters to advertise concerts with a specific lineup, only to turn around and change it after people have already forked over their hard-earned money for tickets. And to add insult to injury, Ticketmaster has the audacity to refuse refunds to the misled customers! Ticketmaster allowed the venue/promoter to promote a concert with Tamar Braxton in the middle of the flyer for a show in St Louis on 2/18. After I purchased tickets, Tamar Braxton was removed from the flyer and Ticketmaster refuses to issue a refund. This is nothing short of a scam, facilitated by Ticketmaster's complicity. It's crystal clear that Ticketmaster is prioritizing their profits over the rights and satisfaction of their customers. Allowing promoters to pull the rug out from under unsuspecting concert-goers and pocket their cash without providing any recourse is utterly reprehensible. Customers shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of Ticketmaster's lack of oversight and accountability. It's outrageous that they are turning a blind eye to this blatant theft. By enabling promoters to engage in this deceptive practice, Ticketmaster is essentially condoning theft and fraud. BE WARE IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FROM TICKETMASTER that has multiple artist on the line up. If the line up changes after you purchase tickets, Ticketmaster doesn't care and won't help you get a refund because profit means more to them than customer satisfaction.

Guest

You don't understand. Ticketron has no involvement other than to sell tickets.

They don't set prices or venue. They don't set the program or the artist appearances. But they do get blamed for a lot of things that are not of their doing.

Accusing someone of "blatant theft" is likely libelous and would cost you a whole lot of time, effort and money to defend yourself against a libel suit (which you would lose). Good thing you can hide behind this website.

Jarrel Ikk
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2510020

Who is Ticketron? You sound like a bot just trying to defend Ticketmaster for not holding organizers responsible for posting and selling tickets for one line up before tickets go on sale, then changing the line up after tickets have already been posted.

View more comments (1)

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

No puedo obtener mis boletos

Ticketmaster - No puedo obtener mis boletos
Ticketmaster - No puedo obtener mis boletos - Image 2

No puedo obtener mis boletos ya es la segunda vez que me sucede me meto en la página de Ticketmaster y no me aparecen disponibles

User's recommendation: Di

| map-marker Tampa, Florida

Una compra que no puedo retirar el tikect

Ticketmaster - Una compra que no puedo retirar el tikect
Ticketmaster - Una compra que no puedo retirar el tikect - Image 2

No puedo retirar el tikect el mail, está cargado el mail de mi esposa y no está en el país. No me lo puede transferir, necesito que algún representante se comunique con migo urgente no sé qué más hacer.

No hay un teléfono que me atiendan. El tikect está pendiente y no lo puedo aceptar.

Resolved
Devon V Amx

Resolved: Awful Customer Service

I bought tickets to see Wicked and purchased an aisle seat for my son, who's in a wheelchair, as there were no accessible seats available for the dates we needed and he can transfer. Aisle seats are usually fine.

However, upon contacting the theater, they said there was no way those seats would work, since they are downstairs. The theater advised me to cancel the tickets since they can't transfer or exchange them with third parties. I contacted Ticketmaster via chat, and they said I couldn't cancel, that they would contact the venue to try and exchange them. Mind you, this chat said someone would be with me in four hours.

After four hours, someone came on and said they escalated it to another team. 24 hours later, I still hadn't heard back, so I made a call. First, a lady who barely speaks English answered. I told her my dilemma; she said she would transfer me.

Bob, who seems out of touch, got on the phone, and I explained the situation to him. He remained silent for a few minutes and I had to ask him if he was still there. He explained he didn't understand why I just couldn't wait for them to get a response from the venue. I reminded him that I had already contacted the theater, and they couldn't do exchanges with third parties.

Bob was like, 'I don't know what third party means'! I kid you not, this is what he said, you can't make this stuff up. I explained to Bob what a third party was and told him that since he was TicketMaster, he was the third party. There was silence.

'Bob, are you still there?' 'Yeah, uh, I'm just trying to search for something for you.' 'Oh okay, you're processing the information.' HE HANGS UP ON ME!!! OMG, I was fuming. I called back, asking for a manager right away. Becky, from the Philippines, seemed flustered by my request to speak with a manager.

'Hello Becky, are you there?' 'Yes, I want to know what you need.' 'Didn't you just hear what I said? I told you I was hung up on and needed a manager.' SHE HANGS UP ON ME TOO! I am still on hold and still waiting for a response.

I just called the bank and had them cancel the charges. I mean, seriously, WTF?!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything - no customer service

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE TICKETMASTER

Nicolas S Boz

Verified Reviewer

Can't access gift card and I have incident id

Ticketmaster - Can't access gift card and I have incident id
Ticketmaster - Can't access gift card and I have incident id - Image 2
Ticketmaster - Can't access gift card and I have incident id - Image 3

We have our order #, and they still can't find it anywhere and have referred us to other areas. Order # 420015****.

Preferred solution: Access to OUR gift card

| map-marker New York, New York

No encuentro mis boletos

Ticketmaster - No encuentro mis boletos
Ticketmaster - No encuentro mis boletos - Image 2

Compré 2 boletos para el concierto de aventura para el día 22 de mayo pero lo cancelaron y me salió un aviso de que el show se movería para el 30 de junio pero ahora me sale que no tengo ningunos tickets como si ya hubiese asistido al concierto quiero un rembolso o que me devuelvan mis boletos para el 30 de junio gracias

Linda D Pyx

Refund.credi$t379.20

Ticketmaster - Refund.credi$t379.20
Ticketmaster - Refund.credi$t379.20 - Image 2

I was given tickets and they did work. And then, after since I bought them March 1st.

It's said screenshot will not get you in.. So it costs us a motel room ,& the ability not to see the concert.

Bush, Daughtry Our lady's peace. I'd like a refundno comm ent

Loss:
Pros:
  • Fun concert
Cons:
  • Not proper tickets

map-marker Denver, Colorado

Bad ticket sales

Ticketmaster - Bad ticket sales

Neddo g to file more complaints ticketaster subhub for taking beyonce knowells side after we adivsed the business not to put her up on stage for booking they would loose there jobs if she continues to harrasse poor woman get loans in kamilah tollivers name violating womans rights aldo solicatateing woman othet court dates with outher people since 2003 beyonce knowells is still calli h rtd to canvel setvice woth kardahians shes been on court dockets woth kardashians giving people trouble cause shes famous i hope shes banned for good woth faboilous jhon jackson swv kardashians offset cardi b who use there wealth agaonst other peopletucket master business flaires letting terrible musicans perfirm

User's recommendation: Dont buy there tickets if there bad representation

| map-marker Arlington, Virginia

Tickets not working- missed some of Event

Ticketmaster - Tickets not working- missed some of Event
Ticketmaster - Tickets not working- missed some of Event - Image 2
Ticketmaster - Tickets not working- missed some of Event - Image 3
Ticketmaster - Tickets not working- missed some of Event - Image 4

We purchased 2 day tickets to Wrestlemania for Saturday and Sunday, when we received our mobile tickets 1 week before the event they appeared to be for only Sat, called customer service they confirmed we bought 2 day tickets and if we had any problems not to worry the tickets were insured and we would receive equal valued seats not to worry.

On Sunday we arrive to Wrestlemania st 3, no tickets, spent 3 hours on phone with Stubhub and were told they could not help me because we had no ticket to send them? The ticket from Sat was not in my app anymore, I emailed proof of that and our confirmation order..

I'm more waiting for my refund!

We ended up spending 3.5 is in the phone in the parking lot of the event we were looking forward to tailgating and mingling with the fans but instead stressed and argued on the phone for 3.5 about Tickets. 10 mind before event were told we would get a refund, buy new Tickets snd we will take care of it tomorrow.

Purchased new tickets and missed the first 3 matches!

Needless to say my 11 was devastated and this ruined our whole experience and a lot of time and money was invested into this event.

We still have not heard about the refund? Now I'm out double my money, spent so much we could gebe been VIP but instead we missed matches and had migraines over this whole experience!

Scott and Kelly

301 787 ****

Johnathan G Wos

Garciajohnathan696@***.com

Ticketmaster - Garciajohnathan696@***.com

I want all 4 Refund Back 67.35 and other 67.35 From My Ticket ok I Got To Money Ticketsi Don't Want My Ticket anymore ok

User's recommendation: Money To Refund Back To Me

Nicholas B Yen

| map-marker Manchester, Connecticut

Refund my tickets

Ticketmaster - Refund my tickets
Ticketmaster - Refund my tickets - Image 2

I'm very upset and angry with your just purchased 5 tickets and I'm not allowed a refund u people overdrafted my bank account by charging me for a event that i did not pick or approve that one and if i sell them i lose out 40-50 dollars im very pissed thats not even cool

User's recommendation: Never buy from Ticketmaster

Guest

You purchased tickets but over drafted your account ? Your explanation is lacking facts and sounds more like buyer's remorse.

About