1.2

I cannot be the only one who is sick and *** tired of this garbage company completely *** everybody when it comes to event tickets. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, so really I should know better than to be this upset, but this is just ridiculous. Today as many of you may know, Drake tickets went on sale at 10 am. He added a second show recently so there are now two opportunities to get tickets to his show.

I was ready at my computer 10 minutes before the sale time on livenation.com watching the timer go down.At 10 am the find tickets button came available, and i was immediately redirected to Tickermaster.ca. I should have known right here I was ***. Me and my girlfriend whose at work both sat there hitting refresh constantly, first trying to get a pair of tickets, and then finally switching to a single to try get in at all. Not one. single. match. After 15 minutes of hitting refresh and trying everything I gave up. Figured maybe the computers are just backed up and I'll find one later.

Just for *** and giggle i decided to check out Kijiji, and sure enough not even 20 minutes after tickets go on sale, Kijiji is flooded with scalpers selling their seats for double, triple, even quadruple the Ticket price. Multiple people with these ads have up to SIX seats in a row, when I couldn't find a single ticket in the building. I came back at 11 am to Ticketmaster to find their " official ticket exchange" is filled with people selling their seats for again, double/triple/quadruple the sticker price. HOW IS THIS OKAY?! How is this *** allowed? It is CLEARLY people scalping tickets for profit, on their own *** site! And yes, I am aware that most of those scalping sites are owned by ticketmaster.

I guess what I'm trying to say is what can we as consumers do to stop this ***. It's no secret, everybody knows Ticketmaster is a *** company, possibly even built just to take the blame, but If it's so widely known why is NOBODY doing anything to change it?

Signed, Somebody sick of the ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Drake Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pretty much all of the above.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 26, 2016.

Comments