I am in a wheelchair and 87 years old and the show was canceled and I will not live more than a few months and cannot wait for the show to be rescheduled even though it has not been given a new date yet. All I know is my show was canceled I called your company three times to handicap services for assistance in getting a refund for my canceled show.

Im not waiting Im not holding I need this money desperately to help pay for my medical expenses as a Korean war veteran handicapped in a wheelchair and if a show is canceled and postponed for one year I have a right to a refund legally speaking without a question.

No one at Ticketmaster and handicap services will give me the courtesy to talk to me or do this for me I plan to file a lawsuit as my daughter in-law attorney runs 7 law firms and offered to do so free of charge if I do not get this money refunded. Its prejudice to treat me so badly just because Im handicapped and old and you think that I will let it go due to my circumstances

Edward Apramian

858-692**** cell

wafinc@***.com

User's recommendation: File lawsuits for being treated with prejudice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Show Ticket.

Ticketmaster Cons: Bad service.

Comments