On March 21, 2018 I purchased three tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, December 8, 2018 on a pre-sale fan code. I chose my seats from the seating chart and continued to on to pay for my chosen seats. As I went through that process there was no confirmation of my chosen seats or a notice that those seats were not available. Rather, when I completed my purchase three seats completely different than the seats I had chosen were sent to my account.

This morning I checked the seating chart once again. The seats I had chosen are still available. However, the seats they gave me are showing as sold.

I called Ticket Master this morning (their phone number was shut down last night) and was told, they were sorry. The girl went onto say she could cancel the tickets but not exchange them. I asked why. She informed me that if she cancelled them I would have to wait until March 26, 2018 to purchase those seats (AGAIN) on general purchase with no pre-sale option. I got upset with her and wanted to know why I couldn't use the fan code again to purchase the seats I originally chose. She said you just can't; its our policy. I argued that this was NOT my mistake but theirs, but still she held her ground, stating this is the policy of the promoters. She said she could "reach out" to the venue and promoters to see if there was anything they could do. And of course, they would be back to me by email within twenty four to forty eight hours. In the mean time the good seats are being purchased and I will be forced to sit where I never intended.

There seems to be no remedy. I spent a large sum of money on those tickets and Ticket Master has said, live with what we gave you. I am thinking of contacting a lawyer to see if there is any remedy for this "con man" approach to business. I believe they should compensate me for their error with much better seats than I originally chose.

I am angry and also upset that a concert I have waited for years to see is now tarnished by being "scammed" by the unscrupulous Ticket Masters.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

For security purposes I will not post a picture of my confirmation. I will however, share the confirmation number.

33-27651/CH6.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketmaster Andrea Bocelli Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Way they cheat people off their money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 22.

Comments

I bought tickets to see Lady Antebellum in Smart Financial Center in Sugarland TX for Nov 2018. Got lucky two seats row b center came up.

I got them. I saw tickets, paid for them. Didn't see email but wasn't looking. One hour later now row C.

After market on that row from presale also went sold. Other people saw I bought row B. Went up two supervisors and was offered my fees back. First come first served.

Who really believes that? I've been going to concerts for decades.

Getting first 5 rows are obviously hard. I want to believe Ticketmasters but Lord I'm sry but I don't.

I am commenting on my own post. In a sense of fainess, After threatening a lawsuit, Ticket Master called be back this afternoon and agreed to switch my tickets to the ones I had chosen.