Verified Reviewer

1.3

They took $440 off my card but didnt give me tickets. And now they are saying it may take up to a week for the refund to be posted to my card BUT I NEED THAT MONEY NOW TO BIY MY TICKETS THIS IS SUCH UNBELIEVABLE *** I SOENT 2 hours on that site trying to purchase tickets and time after time it told me there was an error I used 5 different cards/accounts and everyone apparently had an error.

But they TOOK THE MONEY OFF MY CARD AND IT ISNT THERE SO I CANT PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW NOW AT ALL BC I DONT HAVE ANOTHER $440 laying around to buy the tickets AGAIN!!! I have been looking forward to seeing this concert for so long it was hard enough for me to come up with the 440! To buy good tickets I finally saved up enough and tickemaster SCREWED ME - crooks this is DEVASTATING MY BROTHER FLEW IN FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO GONWITH ME TO THE SHOW AND NOW WE CANT GO.

He is going to be crushed. I HATE TICKETMASTWR AND I WILL PUT THIS LITTLE EXPOSE THIS SCAM ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS-

User's recommendation: My recommendation is use stubhub.

Preferred solution: My money back in time to get good tickets .

Ticketmaster Cons: Waste of time stole my money.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Ticketmaster Reviews