I bought four online tickets ($500) by mistake to the wrong copa America game taking place at Soldier Field, Chicago. A simple wrong click of mouse.

This is one month ahead of the event. I called them right away to explain it was the wrong purchase and they said they would have to check with the venue (client). They called back saying they can't refund or exchange. I asked to speak with the supervisor but no help.

I have worked in retail and have been a client myself for over 30 years and have never experienced worse customer service. I'm stuck having to go to a game I don't want to watch... Never again dealing with their bs! Oh and if I try to resell the tickets through them, there's a total fee of $200.

Just outrageous. Stay away people...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ticketmaster customer care. Ticketmaster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ticketmaster customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ticketmaster.

Comments

Oh and also I asked to get them exchanged for the right game, same venue, same client, a week later but they off course said NO.