I ordered paeking passes to a football game through ticket master spent 48.00 dollars on *** parking.Tucket master sent me multiple messages leading up to the event saying printable tickets where coming.

Day of the event nothing! I tried emailing and calling no awnser on the email and the call lines where closed before we had to leave.

Ended up buying parlibg their andbspendibg close to 90 dollara just to park.Now im dealing with ticket master customer service badiclly dicking *** around and told its my fault because i dident call after recieving messages that they would be their on time.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ticketmaster and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ticketmaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Ticketmaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments

They always like to blame customer for their screw ups. They messed up they need to own it. Laying the blame on customers is easy because they don't want admit how incompetent they are