I purchased on line what I thought were tickets from Ticketmaster, but I fact I was directed to a web site called ticket,aster resale, I paid for top price seats but when I couldn't login to my ticket master log to retrieve those tickets found out it was through ticket master resale, they couldn't Guarentee me the seats I had purchased but did say they would get me seats at no extra charge, great since they had already taken the money, couldn't down load tickets and they were hard to deal with, STAY AWAY from ticket master and their resale options you will e burnt, buyer beware

This person wrote the review because of "tricked into using a third party seller" of ticketmaster website from Ticketmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ticketmaster to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ticketmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments