I called ticketmaster the day that the tickets went on sale for taylor swift in birmingham alabama in march of 2009.I told the man on the phone i needed three tickets i am going to take my daughter and her little friend for my daughter's 12th birthday.

The man says Okay they will be mailed in a few days, to my surprise i got three tickets 1 seat on row G and two seats on row L the seat on row G was number 11 and thw two on row L were seat numbers 16 & 17. WELL duh ticketmaster.... to take two children 11 & 12 year olds don't you think they need to sit with an adult??

and they are girls also duhhhhh....anyway I tried to solve this problem in everyway i have complained on every website possible taylor swift websites and kellie pickler websites and BBB which still swept it under the rug.......anyway...I WILL NEVER EVER purchase another concert ticket through them again..

Review about: Ticketmaster Concert Ticket.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments

My parents took me back in the day to an hammer/vanilla ice concert we wanted to go to at the time..lol..we were 10 and 11, well me and my friend set together, and my mom and step dad disappeared and sat clear across the show...they told us to stay right there and not go anywhere..and me and my friend had a great time, felt like adults at a concert, and we had a blast...we are now both 34 and 35 it's been years since...and when we run into each other EVERYTIME now a days we take about that concert and how my mom and step dad where no where around , and we laugh and cut up..it was a blast......so please don't be so quick to discourage it..I know this was wrote a while ago and has already happened...but if someone else comes across this, they could think about just going anyway..and as a parent you can always go and stand back and check up on them or whatever..heck, most the time during concerts, people do not even sit down

Well, maybe you should have discussed the ticket location with the representative before you purchased them? Ticketmaster does not allow representatives to go forward with the purchase without getting confirmation that the tickets are accepted by the purchaser.

to Zeta #1000419

zeta, you sound like you know much about these situations. I am possibly about to submit a complaint but there's still time to make it work out ok. Contact me at exlund@yahoo.com