On 6/21 at 10 am the first selection of Hamilton in Chicago tickets went on sale. I had my date selected and ready to go long before 10 am.

The ticket sale went live and I managed to get into select seat mode and select the tickets I wanted and proceeded to check out. They said checkout was slow and taking forty five minutes. I kept my screen up and the timer ticked down. When finally I proceeded through checkout I received a message that my selected tickets were no longer available.

ON THE FINAL PURCHASE SCREEN!!! I was kicked back out to the main screen and of course the choose your seat tool went down so I was unable see what tickets were available for any show times. Tickets sold out as predicted. Not five minutes after giving up I went on stubhub and the tickets I selected were for sale by a scalper selling tickets to several performances.

Needless to say I am infuriated with ticketmaster. I question how many fans vs profit makers actually buy tickets on their site.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ticketmaster website from Ticketmaster. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ticketmaster to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ticketmaster for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1176316

Same thing happened to me! Im waiting for a response email from them which probably will "time-out" too.