2.3

I ordered tickets to a show using the mobile app.It was not shown to me before I hit the "buy tickets" button that I was being charged 18.50 for 2 day shipping.

It was the default delivery method. When I finally realized it I called and it was closed because it was Sunday. Monday morning I spoke to two people who said it was not their fault I was the consumer and I made the mistake. I was explaining to them that it is not listed that I would pay $18.50 for shipping.

The second person basically said he buys tickets all the time and a detailed break down of charges is given before you buy. This is not what I saw. He was insisting I was the consumer and I messed up.

There was no breakdown of charges.I did it over and over to test on my phone without buying and there is no breakdown of charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dateshoes999_999 stated that there is a room for improvement of on line purchasing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ordering issues" of show tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19. Ticketmaster needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned show tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ticketmaster.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments