I purchased tickets for my family to the Christmas show and spent some time on the phone with the salesperson who not only showed me on the online map where my seats would be.I explained I didn't want handicap but needed an isle seat.

I also explained that I wanted up close seats so my little son could see well. He told me we had 4th row center isle seats.When we got to Radio City we were all the way in the back center no isle seat. I spent half of the show out front trying to get our seats moved which didn't happen. I was told to call Ticketmaster for further help.

I was on hold over 20 minutes and then I finally hung up. I tried to dispute the almost $500. charge on my American Express but I was told that the charges could not be disputed because of the small print on the ticket.

Also Ticketmaster was also a customer of theirs.Buyers beware of Ticketmaster bait and switch policy and you have no recourse!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lawsuit and stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent practices and not taking responsibility. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ticketmaster show tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Ticketmaster needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ticketmaster show tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ticketmaster.

Had an Experience with Ticketmaster?

Comments